Saturday, October 17, 2009

Baby Shower

I feel overwhelmed, and now more then ever I am grateful that babyshowers are held for you by friends and or family. I was feeling pretty prepared for a baby until I looked around and realized all I really had was a painted bedroom and some cute decor! Sure the furniture was there too...but what was this baby gonna wear, eat out off, poop in? I have nothing! It's almost time to take her home and I have nothing! I wasn't worried, I knew I had gifts coming from the people close in my life...but I didn't realize just how much "stuff" I needed to be ready for a baby. Now you would think it would be pretty duh to me coming from a large family and being around plenty of babies in my life....but somehow I still missed the concept of having the basics. Now I went out and registerd..sure I did, but I didn't go gun happy...whats with all these insane products stores have now days for babies. I know for a fact when I was born 80% percent of this stuff wasn't around at all. Hmmm how did those mothers do it? Seriously what a waste of money. I tried to be realistic in what I thought I might need. But by all means, show me the way ladies...if I'm missing out by keeping it simple let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment